ACTIVATION SPECIALIST – MATERNITY REPLACEMENT
Support Retail & HoReCa Supervisor to check and ensure the excellent implementation of the Activation plans on field.
Execution of Retail & Horeca activations initiatives in cooperation with agencies and Field Force Team.
Identify new opportunities in Retail and HoReCa environment.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
– Supervise on field the execution of Retail & Horeca activations in cooperation with local communication agencies and Field Force
– Daily contact with the office colleagues and Field Force to monitor activation execution and shift plan
– Collaboration with Sales Representative and Trade Marketing
– Track and analyse performace vs kpi and report results to Management
– Monitor and ensure activation standards and kpìs to deliver excellence in execution
– Define company brand through events
– Analyze events performances and prepare powerpoint presentations.
The ideal candidate should have this requirements:
– 2 Years working in activation/promotion departments or brand departments in FMCG
– Fluent in English
– Expert level in excel and power point
– Willingness to travel 80 working time
– Strong attitude to manage relationship with internal and external stakeholder
– Accountability: deliver results, creating value for our brands and our key stakeholder.
– Flexibility, resilience and capability to adapt and react at changes.