Digital Fundraising Officer – Rome – HQ
INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable people.
Terms of reference
Job Title: Digital Fundraising Officer
Duty station: Rome – HQ
Starting date: 13/06/2022
Contract duration: 12 months (renewable)
Reporting to: Fundraising Coordinator
Supervision of: /
Dependents: Non-family duty station
General context of the project
To provide support to private fundraising and digital activities.
General purpose of the position
He/she will plan, design and implement the digital fundraising strategy to achieve fundraising objectives (acquisition, loyalty, and reactivation) through digital technologies. Moreover, he/she will supervise the implementation and follow the upgrade of INTERSOS website.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Designs and manages all digital fundraising campaigns, monitoring the results and reporting on activities and outcomes
- Designs massages, contents and outlets of digital fundraising and awareness campaigns in coordination with the Communications Team and the Social Media Manager.
- Advises on the best strategies for digital advertising and sponsorships on social media
- Advises and supports the management of the digital strategies in support of Corporate, Foundation, Community Fundraising and Solidarity Gifts programmes
- Manages the direct implementation of the annual digital communication plan via DEM and newsletter
- Regularly monitors new trends on digital technologies, identifying and proposing the most interesting tools to test and/or adopt
- Designs and updates fundraising contents on the institutional website as well as specific campaign websites for the different target audiences (i.e. donors, partners, prospects) in coordination with the Communications Team.
- Supports the update of all pages on the institutional website (excluding the news/blog section) in coordination with the Communications Team
- Supervises and manages the technical maintenance and upgrade of the institutional website
- Provides monthly reports on Digital Fundraising activities, advising on updating and correcting the related strategy and annual plan.
- Coordinate the informal “Digital&Social Marketing Working Group” with the aim to contribute to the growth of our fundraising activities and, in general, of our Brand Awareness, and to harmonize and facilitate the planning of all activities that we implement on Digital, Social and Web channels (events, merchandising, volunteers initiatives, social and web activities) ensuring their full integration.
- Advises on the general annual planning of Communications and Fundraising activities
Required profile and experience
- Bachelor / Master Degree (Laurea specialistica o vecchio ordinamento, preferibilmente in Economia-Marketing, Scienze della Comunicazione o specializzazioni equivalenti)
- Previous experience in digital fundraising with the no-profit sector
- At least 3 years of work experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin), Google Analytics, Google Ads, DEM, SEO / SEM and marketing automation platforms
- Proficient use of the Office Suite Programmes, particularly Excel
- Website backend management, particularly through WordPress
- HTML (preferential)
- Fluency in Italian and in English
- Strong motivation and adherence to the humanitarian principles and the mission of INTERSOS
- Flexibility in working hours, week end / holidays when required by the situation/context
- Strong attitude for teamwork and collaboration within a complex organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in managing relationships with external consultants and suppliers
- Excellent analytical and monitoring skills
- Ability to adapt to unexpected events
- Project-driven and goal-oriented
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to apply following the link below: https://www.intersos.org/posizioni-aperte/italia/#intersosorg-vacancies-italy/vacancy-details/624f090a970425001e265787/
Please note that our application process is made of 3 quick steps: register (including your name, email, password, citizenship and Skype address), sign-up and apply by attaching your CV and motivation letter in PDF format. Through the platform, candidates will be able to track their applications’ history with INTERSOS. In case you encounter severe difficulties applying through the platform, you can send an email attaching your CV and motivation letter (both in PDF version) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: “Platform issue – SR-00-2474-Position”.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.