Adecco Italia SpA – is looking for a:
The Training Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks under the supervision of the Coordinator:
Providing support and assistance in coordinating the training activities;
Providing assistance in the preparation of meetings and workshops including the preparation of documents and report;
Support scheduling training programs based on availability of venues, equipment or trainers;
Support in the preparation of training guides or course materials;
Recording attendance of training participants and keeping track of training records;
Providing assistance in monitoring the effectiveness of training programs;
Providing assistance in the evaluation of trainings to optimise training effectiveness and training costs;
Providing assistance in gathering relevant information and ensuring trainings compliance with regulations and standards;
Draft documents, templates and reports and maintain internal tools and databases;
Screening and filing emails and correspondence regarding the related area/s of activities and managing correspondence, documents filing and archiving;
Supporting in administrative, related tasks of the unit and provide back-up to the other staff
1. University degree in Business administration, Economics, Law, Political science, International relations and other relevant fields.
2. Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 1 year.
3. Possess a thorough knowledge of both Italian and English.
1. Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment, specifically in the field of international protection;
2. Have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
3. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple tasks;
4. Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and deliver results under pressure;
5.Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Availability to full-time fixed-term contract through Adecco for a three-month period, with possibility of extension, starting from 3 may 2021.
Duty Station: Roma
Responsabile Formazione e Sviluppo – 12 mesi
Titolo di studio:
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo – Scritto Ottimo – Comprensione Ottimo
Italiano: Parlato Ottimo – Scritto Ottimo – Comprensione Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Conoscenza normativa del lavoro, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Valutazione interventi formativi, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Metodologie analisi della performance, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Progettazione di interventi formativi, livello Ottimo
Management – Elaborazione budget formazione, livello Ottimo
Management – Gestione e motivazione team, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Analisi fabbisogni formativi, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Applicazione normativa del lavoro, livello Ottimo
Risorse Umane – Valutazione delle performance, livello Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time